Hexed

Add Reply
New Poll

The Achievement Guide, Information & Achievement Catalog
Show this post some love?
PM Quote Posted:
Achievement Information What they are and how to get them
What are achievements?

In addition the badges members can buy at the shop with the points earned on Hexed, members can also collect achievements which are arbitrary tasks around the board that members can do for bragging rights, extra points, or to decorate their profiles.

How do I earn achievements?
There are several ways to earn achievements, but all achievements will fall under one of the five following categories based on how they are obtained:

In-Character - achievements that are earned through RPing
Character Related - achievements that are character-specific / character-bound, but earned through OOC means
Out-of-Character - achievements meant only for OOC accounts
Seasonal - achievements that are available only during certain times of the year
Exclusive, Unavailable, or Retired (EUR) - achievements that, for one reason or another, can not be obtained by members

Additional Information

For a complete list of EUR achievements please check HERE.

Achievements that are currently available for a limited amount of time can be found in the LIMITED ACHIEVEMENTS topic.

To claim an achievement, please reply to the ACHIEVEMENT CLAIM using the appropriate code.

For a complete list of all other achievements available year round, please check below.

Credits

The pixels used as achievements were made specifically for Hexed by the following artists:

• Noir
  • Kahlen

Please do not use the achievements without permission!

--------------------
NOIR
24 - She/ Her - Admin - Skinner - PST/PTD
LET US START THE GAME.
07.22Last week of summer school! I will be super busy this week, but after that I will be free for two whole weeks. POWER THROUGH.
PM Quote Posted:
Achievement Catalog
Table of Contents Click the links for appropriate sections

--------------------
NOIR
LET US START THE GAME.
07.22Last week of summer school! I will be super busy this week, but after that I will be free for two whole weeks. POWER THROUGH.
PM Quote Posted:
In-Character
The following achievements are character-specific. You must fulfill the requirements through RPing or threading with the same character.
Bossy Bunny - Pet a bunny in character! Provide a direct link to the post.
Cherry Picking - Have a thread with Admin Violet with at least 2 replies by you. Provide a direct link to the thread.
Elsa the Naked Hell Rat - Reference Gallavant in three separate posts (by quoting, having your character think about it, etc.). Provide direct links to the three posts.
Kylo Ren - Make a Star Wars reference in three separate posts. Provide direct links to the three posts.
The Last Ace - Have a thread with Admin Noir with at least 2 replies by you. Provide a direct link to the thread.
Linked - Have a thread with Admin Mari with at least 2 replies by you. Provide a direct link to the thread.
Magical Compact - Use a beauty charm in three different threads. Provide a direct link to the posts.

--------------------
NOIR
LET US START THE GAME.
PM Quote Posted:
Character Related
The following achievements are character-specific. They are obtained by out-of-character means.
Forever Young - Start a birthday thread for your character in the birthday forum! Provide a direct link to the post.
Proper Gryffindor - Character wore a proper uniform complete with Gryffindor house colors. Provide a direct link to the character's outfit. Outfit must be made specifically for this character.
Proper Hufflepuff - Character wore a proper uniform complete with Hufflepuff house colors. Provide a direct link to the character's outfit. Outfit must be made specifically for this character.
Proper Ravenclaw - Character wore a proper uniform complete with Ravenclaw house colors. Provide a direct link to the character's outfit. Outfit must be made specifically for this character.
Proper Slytherin - Character wore a proper uniform complete with Slytherin house colors. Provide a direct link to the character's outfit. Outfit must be made specifically for this character.

--------------------
NOIR
LET US START THE GAME.
PM Quote Posted:
Out-of-Character
The following achievements are exclusive to out-of-character accounts.
Ain't No Rest for the Wicked Have a job or gallery on Hexed! Please specify your job or provide a link to your gallery.
Bob the Builder Helped make Hexed better by contributing an idea, adding to its lore (through badge purchase or suggestion), or improving the site. Please specify your contribution.
Joker Catch Noir creeping and viewing the online list. Provide a screenshot as proof.
Kitty! Listen to Violet talk about her cats. Provide a screenshot as proof.
Queen of Hearts - Post a gif of a baby elephant in the spam thread on three different days and tag Noir. Provide links to your posts as proof.
Since the Start - Joined during Hexed's Soft Opening (April 2018). May be claimed together with the "To New Beginnings" Badge. Thank you! Proof not required.
To New Beginnings Joined before or during the first month of Hexed's official launch (May 2018). May be claimed together with the "Since the Start" Badge. No proof required.

--------------------
NOIR
LET US START THE GAME.
PM Quote Posted:
Seasonal
The following achievements are available only during certain times of the year. It will be indicated if they are a character achievement or an OOC achievement in the description.
N/A - There are currently no seasonal achievements available! Staff will make an announcement when new achievements have been released.

--------------------
NOIR
LET US START THE GAME.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Rockin Roleplay Candyland Couture roleplay ads Shadowplay
Rise of the Believers Hiraeth a Panfandom RP Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU NickPicHost All Was Well